By Rajan Kumar Gupta Vidya Dhar Pandey, Dhar Vidya, Rajan Kumar Gupta
Read or Download Advances in Applied Phycology PDF
Best applied books
Frontiers in utilized Mechanics is a compilation of state-of-the-art examine in utilized mechanics through sixty five of the world's top researchers and teachers. It contains present new examine instructions and subject matters within the box, in addition to advancements within the classical branches of utilized mechanics; particularly strong mechanics, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and fabrics technological know-how.
Utilized Nanotechnology takes an built-in method of the clinical, advertisement and social elements of nanotechnology, exploring: the connection among nanotechnology and innovationThe altering economics and enterprise types required to commercialize thoughts in nanotechnology Product layout case experiences purposes in a variety of sectors, together with details know-how, composite fabrics, strength, and agriculture The function of presidency in selling nanotechnology the aptitude way forward for molecular self-assembly in business construction during this 2e, new chapters were additional on power purposes and the position of nanotechnology in sustainability.
This ebook proposes using espresso bagasse ash (CBA) waste as uncooked fabric for use in ceramic formulations. The method awarded here's a approach to a present ambiental challenge as CBA waste is discharged in excessive quantities in agriculture. The authors learn the potencial of CBA as a cloth to replacement feldspar in tile creation.
- Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics: 11th International Conference, PPAM 2015, Krakow, Poland, September 6-9, 2015. Revised Selected Papers, Part I
- Bleach Plant Effluents from the Pulp and Paper Industry
- Interactions Between Electromagnetic Fields and Matter. Vieweg Tracts in Pure and Applied Physics
- Applied Hydro - and Aeromechanics. Based on Lectures by L Prandtl. (Transl. by Jacob Pieter Den Hartog.)
- Matrix-Analytic Methods in Stochastic Models
Extra info for Advances in Applied Phycology
32: 1158-1172. K, 1989. Stress compatability in Cyanobacteria. Phykos, 28: 267-273. V. , 1990. Artificial associations. ) AN. Rai, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, pp. 173-230. Hiider, D-P. and Worrest, RC, 1997. Consequences of the effects of increased solar ultraviolet radiation on aquatic systems. ) D-P. Hiider. RG. Landes Company, Academic Press, USA, pp. 11-30. D. and Smith, RC, 1995. Effects of increased solar ultraviolet radiation on aquatic ecosystem. Am. Bio. , 24: 174-180. , Yang, L-W.
1. E. Newton. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht-Boston-London, pp. 29-36. D. , 1995. Factors affecting nitrogen fixation in Azolla caroliniana. Transactions of Illinois State Acad. , 88: 97-107. O. , 1987. Biological nitrogen fixation (acetylene reduction) exhibited by blue-green algae (cyanobacteria) in association with mosses gathered on Surtsey, Iceland. Arct. Alp. , 19: 432-436. C, Rowell, P. , 1988. Expression of glutamine synthetase in mutant strains of the cyanobacterium Anabaena variabilis which liberate ammonia.
XlVII, Nat. Symp. Environ. Mutagen. ) AB. Prasad. M. University, Darbhanga, pp. 79-102. , 1993a. Two-step mutation for reduced phosphorus requirement in Azolla-Anabaena symbiotic nitrogen-fixing complex. In: Proc XVIP" Internat Cong Genetics, (Birmingham), pp. 4-7. , 1993b. Mutation breeding for phosphate independence in the nitrogen-fixing water-fern Azolla sp. In: Proc XVII, Internat Bot Cong, Yokohama, pp. 522-526. , 1994a. Microsymbiotic cyanobiont of the low phosphate-requiring Azolla-Anabaena symbiotic nitrogen-fixing complex and its use in agriculture.